Watch Colin Cowherd release his first NFL ‘Herd Hierarchy’ of the regular season, with Colin counting down his rankings of the top 10 teams after Week 1.
10. Green Bay Packers (1-0): “Jordan Love led all NFL quarterbacks with a 123 passer rating and he was perfect on third and fourth down."
9. Los Angeles Chargers (0-1): “I think their coach [Brandon Staley] is over his head. They're 0-2 in their last two games despite zero giveaways and seven takeaways. That is an alarming sign."
8. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0): “Calvin Ridley had 8 catches, 100 yards, and a touchdown. Ridley changes this offense, this is a 'beat you over-the-top' offense with Ridley when they have to be."
7. Baltimore Ravens (1-0): “What was my concern about Baltimore before the season started? Why did I have them missing the playoffs? Because most of their good players have an injury history, and what do you know-- JK Dobbins out for the year and Ronnie Stanley hurt."
6. Detroit Lions (1-0): “Jared Goff has 359 straight passes without a pick. It's a good football team with a great offensive line. Detroit is for real."
5. Kansas City Chiefs (0-1): “Kansas City may have lost but Travis Kelce was a huge factor. Their defense is young and spectacularly fast. This could be the best defense in the Mahomes era."
4. Philadelphia Eagles (1-0): "They were outscored 20-9 in the final three quarters, and I think losing Shane Steichen changes their offense. Jalen Hurts is not going to put up last year's numbers."
3. Dallas Cowboys (1-0): “They're 11-1 in their last 12 games against the Giants so this was a little bit of the big, cool kid on the playground beating up on the small defenseless kid. Last two years they have led the league in takeaways-- this is what they are now. It's not a fluke or statistical aberration."
2. Miami Dolphins (1-0): “This offense was spectacular and they did it without their left tackle. It's only going to get better."
1. San Francisco 49ers (1-0): "Can we be honest? Brock Purdy is pretty good. Hes not great, nobody is saying top 10, but the kid is more athletic than I give him credit for."